Labels

August 30, 2016

Its Here: Legion has begun

Legion launched at 11pm GMT on 29th August in the UK which was a surprise to me, and many other people I know, because we thought it was going to launch on the 30th and maybe even 31st for us.  This was cool though and here it is.
 I have decided to go with my blood DK, which for a long while has been my main character, as the first one I level up.  I have been toying with whether I wanted to play blood DK in legion as I don’t really want to raid tank again at the moment but I think I’m going to go with it anyway as the best class for the last few expansions, at least for me, to level up in.

First thing you get when you log in is Khadgar’s Upgraded Servant offering you a new quest.
Q – In the Blink of an Eye – Take the portal to Dalaran over Karazhan, witness the teleportation of Dalaran to the Broken Shores.  This quest rewards a new Dalaran Hearthstone and 5x Tome of the Tranquil Mind (which allow you to adjust talents while not in combat).

The portal in in the Cleft of Shadows in Orgrimmar.  Then speak to Khadgar in the new central tower of Dalaran to watch the teleportation (cut scene)



Dalaran has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment