Labels

July 5, 2019

Watching Hazel really is Lucky

I was watching HazelNuttyGames mount run stream live on Monday and many people on the chat have said its lucky and they have got some lucky drops while watching so I thought I would give it a try.

One of the pets I am missing from Raiding with Leashes VI: Pets of Pandaria, is Comet, from Mogu'shan Vaults despite quite a few runs and of course, I still need the mount from Elegon, Astral Cloud Serpent.  So this was my raid of choice. 

I started the run and after beating the first two bosses arrived at Gara'jal the Spiritbinder.  He dropped the first pet, Wayward Spirit which I already had two of but, who turns away pets? :)
Moving on I got past The Spirit Kings with no trouble and then on to Elegon, which after the long wait for Lorewalker Cho to catch up, I defeated, and was really pleased to drop the Celestial Gift, and Comet was mine, but unfortunately no mount!
On to the final boss.  On starting the encounter, which on heroic difficulty starts when you break the pipes inside the arena, I defeated Will of the Emperor and the final pet Mogu Statue, Baoh-Xi also dropped.  All three pets in 1 run is pretty cool.
On top of this I also got the achievement Sha of Fabulous - Collect any class armor set from the Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring.  I am not sure what dropped to give me this as this achievement is for gear collected in Endless Spring and Heart of Fear and the only new piece of transmog I got were these sweet shoulders that do not appear to be part of any set but look nice.
Spaulders of the Emperor's Rage
So overall a successful and lucky run.  All three pets on a single run that is quite nice.  Thank you Hazel and good luck to everyone else in the RNG drop rates. One pet to go and Raiding With Leashes VI is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment