Labels

November 15, 2018

Infused and Abused

This is how I got the achievement Infused and Abused - kill 10 enemies while Fel Infused from a single lightning strike on Argus.
To become Fel Infused you need to find and enter the whirlwind and wait to get hit by lightning.  There are several location around Argus where the whirlwind spawns but I chose Krokuun.  I took the flight path to Shattered Fields and went north up the path to Nath'raxas Hold there I sat on the rocky shelf and waited.  Below there was a group of Wrathful Embers and Blazing Felshards which would make to easy to gain the achievement once I was Fel Infused.  I had to wait but at the next log in there it was.

I ran into the whirlwind and waited to get the 30 second Fel Infused buff.  The whirlwind does damage so make sure you don't stay in there to long.

Once buffed kill the adds ASAP, you only have 30 seconds but I did it on my first try using the large group of Blazing Felshard and Wrathful Embers as they have low health.

Achievement done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment