Labels

March 3, 2018

Inspector Gadgetzan Achievement

Finally I have completed the achievement Inspector Gadgetzan.  This is an achievement from the Warlords of Draenor expansion where you needed to collect 8 codes from Blingtron 5000.
Blingtrons are crafted by engineers and there have been three in the last three expansions starting with the Blingtron 4000 in Mists of Pandaria, Blingtron 5000 in Warlords of Draenor and now the Blingtron 6000 in Legion.  You can recover a Blingtron Gift Package from any Blingtron once each day and it drops various novelty items, crafting materials as well as some junk.
The Blingtron 5000 also drops a rare toy Photo B.O.M.B (which can photo bomb selfies taken with the S.E.L.F.I.E. Camera) and pets Sky-Bo and Lil'Bling.  The Blingtron 6000 drops a new pet called Knockoff Blingtron although I have not got this yet.
People have also reported other items dropping which are not included on the loot table including mounts crafted by engineers such as Geosynchronous World Spinner.

One of the other items it can also drop is a Encoded Message which is a trash item but when clicked on will give you one of 8 random codes and you need to collect all 8 for the achievement.
I have not been getting the gift from the Blingtron every day, I did for a period during the WoD expansion but recently I have only got a gift from the Blingtron 5000 if I can across one while going about my usual travels. I have has one code, 001-107, outstanding for ages and finally it dropped :), 25 more achievement points in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment