Labels

March 8, 2018

Legion Fishing: The Wish Remover

Finally after quite a lot of fishing I have achieved the achievement The Wish Remover.  For this achievement you have to fish up coins from the Broken Isles Dalaran fountain.  There are 56 coins to fish up.

You can purchase lures from Marcia Chase who is stood next to the fountain.  The lures last for 5 minutes each and can make it more likely that you catch certain coins.
The lures sold by Marcia Chase
There isn't a list of which lures attract which coins but if you are having trouble Wowhead comments can give some ideas to try.

I had two coins I was finding it hard to fish up.  They were Tyrande's Coin and Queen Azshara's Royal Seal.  Using the Starfish on a String lure I finally fished up Tyrande's Coin a few weeks ago and decided to keep trying for Queen Azshara's Royal Seal.  I have no idea how many attempts I have made to get this coin or how many casts I have done to get this achievement but it is quite a lot.  However, finally on 3rd February 2018, using the Micro-Vortex Generator lure I fished up the final coin and got the achievement.
If you want this achievement do not give up, it is possible, although very annoying, but for now that's me done for fountain fishing at least until the next expansion :)


No comments:

Post a Comment