Labels

June 7, 2018

Legion First Aid: Bloody Plea

I picked up the Bloody Plea quest after farming the Wildeyed Undergrells in Grizzleweald, Val'sharah.

Q - Bloody Plea -Stabilize the Gravely Wounded Soldier, bring 3 Silkweave Bandages and 1 Field Pack to the location marked on your map (Val'sharah).  Treat the gravely Wounded Soldier when you arrive.
"I hope I survive this long enough to tell the tale of when I was mauled by a bear. But unless this letter finds its way into the proper hands, I may not have long to live. I'm in desperate need of bandages. Please bring any you can spare.

The Gravely Wounded Soldier can be found under a tree just off the path from Garden of the Moon, Val'sharah to Irongrove Retreat, Suramar.  He is bleeding profusely from a large wound, stabilize him.
Once Stabilized he cheers with a promise to send a message to Dalaran and let Olisarra know of your sacrifice to find the soldier and your gentle hand during the healing process.  This will give you 5 skill points in First Aid.

"Whew! I thought I was a goner. Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment