Labels

January 2, 2019

First Darkshore Mount - Blackpaw

Today I managed to get a drop of my first new mount from Darkshore.  While killing the rare Blackpaw the mount dropped. 
"Blackpaw was just hibernating, minding his own business, and then suddenly there was a warfront."

For Horde players you need to kill Blackpaw, who is in the north of Darkshore (49:24), as you approach him he has Agathe Wyrmwood in his mouth and drops her as you get near.  For Alliance players it is slightly different, instead of Blackpaw himself you need to kill Agathe Wyrmwood who will drop the Caged Bear from which you learn the mount Blackpaw.  This mount is not 100% drop, but according to Wowhead, at time of writing, it says 20%.  For me it took 3-4  kills.
This mount looks great, big enough for my Tauren I might have to check out how a gnome looks on it :).  Grrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment