Labels

January 25, 2020

New Mount: Squeakers

January 17th 2020 I logged onto World of Warcraft to find I had an unopened gift that I was not expecting. This was a gift from Blizzard for purchasing the 6 month subscription to World of Warcraft and as I have a rolling subscription I get this automatically.  Some people complain about having a subscription reward but personally I don't agree.  I think it is nice to be rewarded for loyalty, and now it is also possible to buy this mount in the Blizzard shop if you don't want to subscribe.
I logged in and opened the gift to find Squeakers, the Trickster a mouse mount (he may actually be a rat as it is year if the rat but I think he looks more like a mouse).  He is white with a long pink tail and wearing a saddle.  He looks really nice and he makes a nice scampering sound when he runs.  Also as a surprise, when I jumped, wings came out of the saddle and he can fly.  
He also has a cool /mountspecial where he sniffs on the floor before flying up in a pirouette into the air.  This is a really nice looking mount.  

If you would like to get this mount you need to sign up for a six month subscription to World of Warcraft between 17th January and 24th February 2020.

Check out my YouTube video: Mount: Squeakers, the Trickster

No comments:

Post a Comment