Labels

April 29, 2020

Getting The Frightened Kodo

I came to WOW today to find there was a slight issue with the servers, "world server down, world server down", and it was taking a while to log in.  Initially I logged in my bank character to check for any Auction House sales and it was extremely quiet in Orgrimnar much quieter than normal.  But then I had a thought!  When the server resets often the rare spawns reset.  I've tried this before with no luck but thought I would give it a go.

So log on Blackandblue, he is currently in Dazar'alor but unfortunately horde do not have control of Darkshore so off to Orgrimmar I go and then the flight path to Zoram'gar Outpost in Ashenvale, before mounting up and flying north into Darkshore and the location of sightings of the Frightened Kodo.  I started to fly around and then decided to check out Wowhead and found a macro to target the kodo.  As soon as I created it I was flying at (41,53) and clicking the new macro when Boom!  The screen flashed and there he was.  My heart started pounding and I flew down to him as fast as I could hoping to get there before anyone else.
The Frightened Kodo nuzzled my hand, it wanted to come with me, so I clicked on it and the mount was mine.  Another player did arrive just after I got it but he was nice and congratulated me. 
So my advice is don't give up!  You can get this mount, it really does exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment