Labels

December 8, 2018

BfA Pet Battles: What's the Buzz?

This Pet battle is located in Barbthorn Ridge, in the north east of Drustvar (61:17).
In this world quest you need to defeat the Master Pet Trainer Michael Skarn with his three flying Bee pets.  They are:
Bumble B - good against aquatic and poor against dragonkin.
Fris B - good against aquatic/undead and poor against dragonkin/humanoid.
Busy B - good against aquatic and poor against dragonkin.
Speak to Michael to start the fight.

Michael Skarn "Some days I think I can make buzzing noises with my mouth and actually communicate with my bees, but it's probably not going to work until I finish my full size bee costume.  That's besides the point, my bees are the best around, want to fight then, or are you going to buzz off?"

The bees have very high health of 5000k + each.  Their first attack is Sting which has a 10 round cooldown before it can be used.
Sting = plunge your stinger straight into the enemy's chest, dealing 490 flying damage.  Then die a horrible death.

The team I used for this is:
          Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling (1,2,2)
          Ironbound Proto-Whelp (1,1,1)
          Emperor Crab (2,1,1)

Battle: Start with Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling and use (3) Decoy and (2) Thunderbolt on cooldown with (1) Breath as filler.  When the dragonling dies, which should be as near to the 10 round cooldown of sting running out, swap to Ironbound Proto-Drake.  The bees will now use Sting as their attack.  Use (2) Ironskin on cooldown, (1) Breath as filler and (3) Ancient Blessing if your health gets low.  Bumble B will use Sting and die bringing in Fris B who uses Sting and dies followed by Busy B who also uses Sting and dies.  You only need to last the 10 rounds for the cooldown to come off Sting and have about 1500 health to cover the three Sting attacks to win this fight.  I did not need my third pet but went for a third with a shield or heal just in case.

"Every time I train up new bees.  It's always the same thing.  They get big and strong and seemingly unbeatable, and then they sting something and die."

No comments:

Post a Comment