Labels

February 6, 2021

Blizzcon Celebration Selection


With BlizzConline coming up later in February, and to commemorate 30 years of Blizzard games, Blizzard have launched a new celebration collection bundle which you can purchase from the Blizzard Shop.  There are three levels of the collection called, essentials, heroic and epic, with additional items included for the higher priced bundles. The bundles include mostly cosmetic items for many Blizzard games, including Overwatch (loot boxes), Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft II and Starcraft Remastered, Hearthstone (card packs), Diablo III and World of Warcraft.  Although I own all these games I only really play World of Warcraft regularly so I personally am only really interested in the loot for World of Warcraft.


For World of Warcraft if you purchase the essentials celebration collection bundle you will get the Moon-Touched Netherwhelp Pet. This is a cute white/blue dragonkin battle pet.
When I first got this, the in game notification said:
Blackandblue has earned the achievement ! 
and nothing appeared in the achievement log however I got the achievement Netherwhelp Online the next day :)



With the heroic celebration collection bundle you get everything included in the essentials bundle and also the Snowstorm Mount.  This is a white polar bear.  He has bags on his back and when you do mount special he follows a star.

With the epic celebration bundle, the additional thing for World of Warcraft is 30 days of game time however, since the jump up in price from heroic bundle to epic bundle is more than 30 days game time costs and the other additional items were for games I don't really play, I didn't think it was worth it for me and therefore I purchased the heroic bundle.  

I am looking forward to BlizzConline (February 19-20) hoping for some good announcements, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment