Labels

April 11, 2021

Snapback Scuttler part 1

I decided to start working towards the Snapback Scuttler mount.  This is the awesome crab mount that is a reward for completing the Nazjatar meta achievement Undersea Usurper in BFA.  This is a very long achievement and has many parts.

Undersea Usurper - Complete the Nazjatar Achievements listed below

So far I have completed 6 achievements but still have many more to complete to get the mount.  
I have only played in Nazjatar in order to get reputation for Pathfinder Part II, back then without flying it was a nightmare to navigate and I only did the bare minimum required.  The zone looks great and once you can fly, getting around is a lot better, although there are still times where I couldn't work out where to find something as it was maybe in a cave or on another layer of the scenery.  

Nazjatar
There are a large number of rares with many pet/toy drops which don't seem to drop much for me, although I haven't been killing them that regularly so maybe they would if I put a little more effort in. 

The six achievements I have done so far are:
Explore Nazjatar - to explore the zone.
The Unshackled - earn exhalted with the Unshackled.
Unfathomable - complete the Nazjatar storyline.
Subaquatic Support - complete 30 requisition or bounty daily quests in Nazjatar (most of the dailies are these so its not hard to complete although one of them to collect of of about 8 different items is a little annoying so I often skipped it)
Mrrl's Secret Stash - obtain one of Mrrl's Secret Stash.
Terror of the Tadpoles - shoo away 100 Bloodfin Tadpoles in Nazjatar.

Time to keep working on this.  Some of the achievements just take time and some will take a little more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment