Labels

October 21, 2021

How Many World Quests?

I was checking my achievements the other day and noticed this:


How did I get so close to completing this and not realise.   Just 1 more world quest to go and this is complete.  So I did it.  One pet battle later, 22 pet charms collected and achievement finally completed.

10,000 World Quests Completed -  Complete 10,000 world quests.  

I do not regularly do all the world quests and never have.  If I am aiming for something I will do the world quests required and usually the easiest or quickest ones only.  Over the past few expansions I have done quite a few world quests in order to collect resources or complete dailies like the Callings in Shadowlands or the Emissaries in Legion.  This would often include the pet battles or profession world quests, as they are easy and quick.  I did spend a few weeks trying to do all the pet battle world quests in Shadowlands and BfA in order to collect the pet charms towards the cost of the 10,000 pet charm bauble worm, which I am still working towards (almost there). 

To get here I have completed 10,000 world quests, which sounds like a lot.  I really think there should be a title for completing this achievement.

Good luck for anyone else aiming for this achievement.  My only tip is don't make it a chore, if there are quests you don't like, don't do them.  If you need a break, have a World Quest day off.  We play for fun, there is no rush.  Make sure you enjoy it or do something else for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment