Labels

February 15, 2019

Where are the Pandaren Portals?

I had not really noticed until now, but in the most recent patch, patch 8.1, most of the portals which were at the shrines in Vale of the Eternal Blossoms, Pandaria, Shrine of Seven Stars for Alliance and Shrine of Two Moons for Horde,  have been removed.  Previously you had been able to travel to all major cities from within the shrines portal rooms but now there is only a portal to Dalaran (Northrend), Shattrath and Orgrimmar/Stormwind.  Apparently in the next patch there will be a portal room created in Orgrimmar and Stormwind but why remove these portals?  Why now?  Why ever?


The Pandaren shrines had been a hub for all my characters since the Pandaria expansion, with the portals the main reason for using this, as well as easy access to the bank and void storage.  On a chat thread I see people saying that Blizzard want to remove it because it makes it too easy for people, or to remove the fun and make us take longer to get to places.  Others say it is to make us use a new hub in the new BfA area.  I don't know why they have removed these portals but it is very annoying.  I have not found a good place to set my hearthstone to on Zandalar for my Horde DK and find myself using my Deathgate or Dalaran Hearthstone to get to Dalaran (Legion) before taking the portal first to Orgrimmar and then to Zandalar every time I need to move around the map, and this is quite tedious.  There is a hearthstone location near the top of Dazar'alor by the bank and portal room at the Great Seal, but as this is where the portal arrives too, so maybe another location would be better.  And what about alts?  Will they all be able to use both the Orgrimmar and Stormwind hubs?  I do not know.

So my question to you Blizzard is WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment