Labels

October 13, 2020

Blackhand Mount Drop

For a while now, after seeing the mount drop for a few people on YouTube, I decided to and have been trying to get the Ironhoof Destroyer mount, which drops from Blackhand in Blackrock Foundary, mythic.  I went to Blackrock Foundary almost every week and since I had the skip, went straight to Blackhand to kill him.  
Blackhand was easy to kill at level 120 and sometimes I even killed him before he dropped down to the third floor, but as the weeks went by still the mount did not drop.  I got multiple drops of the other rare items like the enchantment and the weapon, and I was in for the long haul. 

Until....

After just 20 runs there is was.  It dropped and it is as nice as it looks in the picture and is a really big mount, especially with a Tauren.  
Now I have to work out which raid mount to go for next.

No comments:

Post a Comment