Labels

February 16, 2023

New WOW Twitch drop

From February 1st to February 5th 2023 Blizzard introduced a new Twitch drop which you could get if you link your battlenet account and your Twitch accounts and then watch 4 hours of Dragonflight content from selected streamers. The drop is an old trading card toy the Goblin Weather Machine - Prototype 01-B (Activate your personal weather maker (30 sec cooldown)).


This toy creates a personal, localised weather just for you including sun, rain, snow and if you are lucky even a rainbow. 


If you don't get the toy right away in WOW after you claimed it on Twitch this also happened to me. It didn't appear on live WOW for about 24 hours and I was a little worried that I would need to do a ticket, but the next day when I logged in the package was ready to open in the toybox. 

I would usually watch HazelNuttyGames but on this day my timing wasn't right and so to get this I watched Krakenlatte, shout out to her. It's a fun little toy I hope you managed to get it before the deadline and may the sun always shine on you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment